If you have any questions, criticisms, topic suggestions, or anything else you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My name is Michelle of BowlingShoes.com, BowlingBags.com, BowlingBalls.com and DiscountBowlingSupply.com. I came across your blog https://culturewarreporters.com/ and loved it. You seem like you enjoy staying active and participating in group events. I think your voice and energy are perfectly in line with the kind of people we’re looking to attract to our brand.
Our bowling stores carry products that are not just functional but also fashionable. We carry fun bowling accessories that will personalize your style and improve your game.
I’d love an opportunity to work with you, in one of two ways. You can review our products in exchange for one piece of merchandise or publish an article on our behalf. Below are the details for each option:
1 – You can choose one pair of Elite bowling shoes ($40 max) from BowlingShoes.com, BowlingBalls.com or DiscountBowlingSupply.com OR you can choose one single-tote bowling bag, Elite or Rev brand ($30 max) from BowlingBags.com, BowlingBalls.com or DiscountBowlingSupply.com (We’ll ship either of these to you for free). Write a review by talking about your experience, whether it’s our website or our products. Please take note, this option is only offered in the USA at this time, due to high overseas shipping costs.
Check out the flyer for more details here: http://snapshackk.com/BowlingBallsGiveaway.jpg
2 – You can post a bowling related article we give you with pictures on your blog for us. For this we can pay you $20 for posting it. The article will be very well-written and you can edit it however you like.
As mentioned before, we’re always looking to building future relationships with our bloggers. If we get a good amount of referral traffic from your site, we’re totally open many more collaborations down the road.
Not to rush you, but please respond ASAP. We’re contacting a lot of other similar bloggers, and we only have a limited budget for the month for both giveaways and articles.
Keep up the great work with your blog!
I apologize for not responding to your email, I really thought I did but it turns out that I haven’t. I’m sorry to say that I could not think of a way to make either of your options work for this blog, and have to turn down your offer.
We did, however, discuss advertising as a result of your contacting us, and namedrop your sites, though without linking to them, here:
Thank you for considering us and sorry that this didn’t work out.
Pingback: Culture War Correspondence: Advertising | Culture War Reporters
If you made a Twitter account, I would definitely follow it.
I sort of stopped tweeting a few years ago, but here’s a sort of “Greatest Hits” from when I still did:
– Sat next to a pretty girl today in class and my nose started bleeding. Apparently I am an anime character. #idontevenwatchanime
– As someone who isn’t Jewish, contracting gentile herpes has always been one of my greatest fears. #STDs
– Revenge is sweet. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Mystery solved, everyone. Revenge is ice cream. #revenge #isicecream
– People like to use the expression “watched him like a hawk.” But really- who watches hawks? Bird-watchers, maybe? I don’t know.
– You know what would be a great name for a Korean kid? Jurassic. #ethnicjokes #ifyoudontknowkoreansyouwontgetit
– Did you hear about that one movie featuring the machine which turned Asians into Caucasians? It was disorienting, to say the least. #HAHAHA
– Have you ever considered the implications of global warming in the world of Pixar’s Cars? #itsstaggering #thatisoneveryinconvenienttruth
– Feeling sort of like that one song by Akon. No, I don’t mean “Smack That.”
Hahaha that’s great…but I meant posting links to new articles and stuff. I really like your content and I keep up with different blogs through Twitter. Just an idea.
That sounds like something I could do. I’ll get back to you later today.
Are there really websites like the described on the 2 Broke Girls episode “Kickback” from 2003?
This took way longer than I had wanted it too, but consider @cwrblog to be online as of now.
Pingback: Culture War Correspondence: Getting Into Reading Comics | Culture War Reporters
Pingback: Putting The Martian On Blast – Racebending, Whitewashing, and the Last Straw | Culture War Reporters
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Google account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.