Well, I said I would try to survive this semester without taking breaks on my weekly post, but I just don’t think I can keep up. I’m hopefull that after this most evil of weeks (when most of my final papers are due) that I can get back to my regular Saturday posts.
- Creating Mum: Director Anne-Marie O’Connor and Actor Kate O’Donnell on Their Award-Winning Short Film
- Mum: A Short Film Review
- Girls: 2 Broke and One New – A Retrospective, A Eulogy, and An Announcement
- Hey Conservatives – Could We Talk Real Quick?
- The Unbearable Whiteness Of Being (Part III)
- Is 2 Broke Girls Cancelled?
- 2 Broke Girls, S6E22 “And 2 Broke Girls: The Movie”: A TV Review
Problem mit Perücke… on My Problems with Genderbent… Weekend Reading: On… on The Magnificent Seven vs. The… Dave Turner on 3 Life Lessons I Learned in Ch… Mark J. Blackman… on Animus: A Short Film Revi… Chen: Marvel has sav… on How Marvel Ruined The Mov…