Well, I said I would try to survive this semester without taking breaks on my weekly post, but I just don’t think I can keep up. I’m hopefull that after this most evil of weeks (when most of my final papers are due) that I can get back to my regular Saturday posts.
- Creating Mum: Director Anne-Marie O’Connor and Actor Kate O’Donnell on Their Award-Winning Short Film
- Mum: A Short Film Review
- Girls: 2 Broke and One New – A Retrospective, A Eulogy, and An Announcement
- Hey Conservatives – Could We Talk Real Quick?
- The Unbearable Whiteness Of Being (Part III)
- Is 2 Broke Girls Cancelled?
- 2 Broke Girls, S6E22 “And 2 Broke Girls: The Movie”: A TV Review
laurentg2001 on Shame Day: Greg Land Zeuxis on Is “Art of Manliness… Why girls crush boys… on “My Little Pony Hates Me… Nate on 2 Broke Girls, S4E3 “And the C… Yet Another Misrepre… on Shame Day: The Portrayal of Ch…