When I was young, I can’t remember how young exactly, I watched the movie Beyond Rangoon with my parents. It’s a pretty typical American movie in that the protagonist is, of course, American. But I remember this one scene that used to give me chills; in fact, it still gives me chills. The protagonist stumbles upon a protest that centers around a woman I had never heard of before, Aung San Suu Kyi.
- The Importance of the Asian Himbo
- Why Does the Billionaire Romance Hero (Still) Exist?
- The Greatest Loss in Online Christendom: RIP, The Babylon Bee
- Do People of Colour Belong in Middle-earth?
- A Look Back at CWR 2019 (And a Look Ahead to 2022)
- Why You Shouldn’t Watch Hobbs and Shaw
- Looking for Love as an ABC on ABC: Revian Chang’s Bachelor Experience
Evan on The Importance of the Asian… The Importance of th… on Looking for Love as an ABC on… The Greatest Loss in… on Virgin Comments on TLC De… Evan on 2 Broke Girls, S5E2 “And the G… Evan on 2 Broke Girls, S5E4 “And the I…