It happened in an instant.
One moment film producer Avi Arad was sleeping peacefully in his bed, the second a chilling sensation ran the course of his entire body, forcing his eyes open. He could feel it in his gut, the dreadful realization that this was it. There was no going back to the way things were before.
Standing up, he wearily made his way over to the bedroom window. He looked out upon a world that continued to doze, blissfully unaware. They had no idea what had just taken place, how everything had changed.
Inwardly he took some small solace in the fact that he had expected this. Those who can foresee what is to come, even if powerless to stop it, can revel in making the choices that will one day become unavailable to them.
Everything was different now, and he knew that. This was a brand new world, one he had no part in creating.
- Colonial Williamsburg: A Culture War Report
- My Wedding Reception/A Superspreader Event: A Culture War Report
- The Christian Decision to Rejoice or Weep Over the Past Weekend
- The Importance of the Asian Himbo
- Why Does the Billionaire Romance Hero (Still) Exist?
- The Greatest Loss in Online Christendom: RIP, The Babylon Bee
- Do People of Colour Belong in Middle-earth?