In my attempt to err on the side of caution in regards to confidentiality, I rarely speak about my job, let alone write about it. Such is the nature of social work. Even so, the subject of today’s post has been preying on mind for a while now, and while I’m still going to not disclose the entirety of what I do, I am going to put it out there that I am (essentially) a vocational counselor for individuals who have criminal backgrounds. I just want to show that I do have some basic understand of some of the things I’ll be discussing, and I’m not speaking simply out of speculation. So what are we talking about today? Crime, criminals, and why you shouldn’t be afraid of either.
- The Importance of the Asian Himbo
- Why Does the Billionaire Romance Hero (Still) Exist?
- The Greatest Loss in Online Christendom: RIP, The Babylon Bee
- Do People of Colour Belong in Middle-earth?
- A Look Back at CWR 2019 (And a Look Ahead to 2022)
- Why You Shouldn’t Watch Hobbs and Shaw
- Looking for Love as an ABC on ABC: Revian Chang’s Bachelor Experience
Evan on The Importance of the Asian… The Importance of th… on Looking for Love as an ABC on… The Greatest Loss in… on Virgin Comments on TLC De… Evan on 2 Broke Girls, S5E2 “And the G… Evan on 2 Broke Girls, S5E4 “And the I…