It sure is weird that CBS released their first 2 Broke Girls episode of the season on January 5th, and then skipped a week. Not a great way to build up momentum. Not that I’m complaining, honestly, because a) it’s always nice whenever I get to take a break and b) that last installment was super racist and I was not having it.
Thankfully the worst part about this episode is that I can’t find any gifs of Jenko freaking out about lambos from 22 Jump Street. Man, that’s a franchise I am always going to be behind. Anyway, to the episode-
This is one of those weeks where not a whole lot happens in these twenty-some minutes of TV. In fact, I think I can summarize it in half a dozen bullet points:
- It’s Caroline’s birthday! She is optimistic.
- Her dad, Martin Channing, bought her a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster! But they have to return it in the morning.
- Caroline is now pessimistic.
- Max roofies her and drives her to the Hamptons, which she waxed poetic about.
- They squabble at the beach, but make up and return to the diner!
- Oleg means to propose to Sophie and then does so.
That being said, this was not a bad episode overall. Continue reading