As I was walking around doing errands yesterday I began to muse on one of my favourite topics: diversity in media. While this could’ve been a very pleasant stroll on an afternoon that felt much more like spring than winter, my mind felt the need to challenge itself with a question I’m sure often leaves the lips of those who are sick of “having diversity crammed down their throats”: Why is the US held responsible for all of this? Continue reading
- Colonial Williamsburg: A Culture War Report
- My Wedding Reception/A Superspreader Event: A Culture War Report
- The Christian Decision to Rejoice or Weep Over the Past Weekend
- The Importance of the Asian Himbo
- Why Does the Billionaire Romance Hero (Still) Exist?
- The Greatest Loss in Online Christendom: RIP, The Babylon Bee
- Do People of Colour Belong in Middle-earth?
Follow us via RSS…