- Colonial Williamsburg: A Culture War Report
- My Wedding Reception/A Superspreader Event: A Culture War Report
- The Christian Decision to Rejoice or Weep Over the Past Weekend
- The Importance of the Asian Himbo
- Why Does the Billionaire Romance Hero (Still) Exist?
- The Greatest Loss in Online Christendom: RIP, The Babylon Bee
- Do People of Colour Belong in Middle-earth?
Follow us via RSS…
2 Broke Girls And the Interview with Federico Dordei, Part 2 – Behind the Scenes at Stage 21
This entry was posted in Comedy, interview, television, writing and tagged 2 Broke Girls, actor, behind the scenes, Cast, CBS, character, comedy, comments, criticism, Deke, direction, Eric Andre, Federico Dordei, funny, interview, Italian, Jennifer Coolidge, Jonathan Kite, Kat Dennings, live audience, Luis, Michael Patrick King, multicam, Oleg, regular, sitcom, Sophie, Supergirl, TV, writer, writing. Bookmark the permalink.
Pingback: 2 Broke Girls And the Interview with Federico Dordei, Part 1 – What Happened To Luis? | Culture War Reporters
Pingback: Why A 2 Broke Girls Porn Parody Doesn’t Exist | Culture War Reporters